|WISH THE MAGNOLIA TREE WAS STILL IN BLOOM|
WORKING GARDENER'S JOURNAL
- - Time to give the tomatoes some chow; they like seafood, more particularly fish emulsion. After spreading it, you just have to hold your nose for a couple of days!
- - Aren't the Astilbes brilliant this year, most likely from the soggy spring. One of my clients has a beautiful spread of burgundy, creme and soft red Astilbes mixed in with some cute Primula. Or would it be Primuli?
- - Ahhh! My Brussel Sprout leaves have holes! Time to get in the shed and see where I misplaced the Neem Oil.
- - The Jerusalem Artichokes are getting there, about 7 feet tall and looking feisty. Can't wait for those darling yellow flowers. Thanks for the division, Gwen. I hope you can smell the flowers from above.
- - Sometimes I can't believe I get paid to weed, among other things. Weeding can be super when one has Bach Cello Suites on the headphones.