Working Gardener's Journal
- Working near the lake today. The Echinacea are still in bloom! November 20!
- Put down some HollyTone plant food for the Rhodies, Mags, Azaleas, Hollies and a few others and then covered them for the winter with shredded leaves. Works wonders every year.
- Red Maples dumped their leaves this week, the latest I've seen for these trees.
- Am doing an experiment with the Peonies this year. Half of them were cut down to 3 inches, the other half left alone. I'll report back next spring.
- Super Wave Petunias were truly super this year.
Be back next week.